Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you're choosing that word.
Family
This past year has been my second year of marriage to my husband. He served overseas for two months this year, and I was most happy to have him home (though I am so proud of his service!). My daughter is on a good path in her life and is engaged to be married in a month. This has been a year full of family joy.
Now imagine it's one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
Growth
So happy to have you participating in this! It will feel like I'm talking to you on a regular basis! Love what you said about family. It has been a big year for yours, hasn't it?
ReplyDeleteThanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Alison! May 2011 bring you much personal growth, as well as continued time with your family :)
ReplyDelete